Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Time for school.

I have been studying Russian language for my girlfriend, and also to put myself into study mode for my expected return to college. I figure I must have at least at 300 word vocabulary built up by now and lots of common phrases added to that. I recently bought the Pimsleur Langauge lessons on CD for learning conversational Russian. Listening to them, I am glad I took some time to learn a little from books. But hearing a language spoken is most important in learning the lingo. I have learned the 33 letter Russian alphabet and I can probably read better and more then I can speak. Pa Ruski, anyone?

Sonny

1 Comments:

Blogger Pop Fantastic said...

I studied Russian too! THen gave up after the second year...it's a tough language!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home