Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bored of school already!

It ain't ever easy going back to school when I figure I know everything already! At least I know more then my teachers do about the subject they teach. Really, I wanted to study electronics, but at this moment, this was the college and classes I could get into. Three months of this graphic design courses and with good grades I can transfer to a more desired school. I have found an interesting college; Cleveland Institute of Electronics! They are Federally accreditted and offer much more interesting classes. It is an online University, so I wouldn't actually have to move to Cleveland, Ohio! I like to draw my art as a hobby and not as a profession. When I study and draw art professionally, it makes me feel like I am prostituting my art and my faith. I feel that a career in electronics is benign enough that I won't posion the Earth Mother, or build something that can be taken over by the military in order to be used to kill people. Peace to all who read this.

Sonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home