Monday, January 16, 2006

So much for Mr. Nice Guy!

My mother lives close to my college, so I like to go to her place for lunch. Unfortunately the drug gangs have just about taken over the neighborhood. Mom lives in a busy area of Seattle and this encourages the street gang members because they think that they can blend into the crowd. One guy approached me to try to sell me some crack and instead I cracked his jaw! Of all things "I" was the one arrested for assult and battery! Such is the state of Justice in America, when one cannot defend ourselves. We need our military to be in our own cities, not in Iraq! As Us Native American's say: Get the U.S. out of North America!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

what? you were arrested? what about the guy who was at fault? he escaped? hmm, well this is not just the case with america, its everywhere. how do u define justice? justice to one person is not the same to another. what is right to one is wrong to another... there's no scale for measuring good and bad. justice everywhere is what benefits the people in power. i know this is pathetic, but it has been going on for ages, and i dont see this situation changing in the future.
Well, shit happens.take care
regards
Devil's own

2:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Devil's own: that's how I got out of jail quickly, the drug dealer got taken in with me and refused to press charges, but they searched him anyway and found his stash.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home