Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Eternal College Student!


I once had in mind to be the eternal college student, take all kinds of classes and never graduate, but now I want that piece of paper that says I'm worth 33% more pay! I was very estudious back in the 80's during my initial studies at Western Washington University, but too much studying and I burned out before I completed either of my degrees for print technologies or psychology. "Much study is a vexation of the mind," or so says Ecclessiastes. I've got the determination to finish this time, and the dedication. I've got great friends from class and Kate, you're a godsend! With study partners to keep me going, I might one day have a wall like this guy!

2 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

Don't give up man - it's no longer matter of $$ or %% it's matter of personal pride and honor and I'm sure you have and could have more of both. Kick asses like a donkey in love!!!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home