Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!


I'm baaaaaaaack again. I had been away since I quit the University of Phoenix online, but now I am back. I will be starting college again with a local college, North Seattle Community College, in the Fall, to study and hopefully finish the electronics degree I started in the Air Force, back in the early 1980's. The UoPhoenix was an expensive education, but got me back in the study mode. I just didn't think a psychology degree would serve me well with a future career. I am never going back to printing though, that is for certain. 27 years in printing and nothing to show for it, makes me feel the need for a real career type job. Already I have started studying electronics with Barron's Electronics Made Easy and I remember a lot of things, like ohm's law and such. I signed up for the Electronics for IT program, to fit in with my hobby of fixing computers. I know that I am out of date and have a lot to learn, but thanks to UoPhoenix, I am ready to study again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nidhi said...

Welcome back to blogosphere Sonny!!! Way to go!!! I'm glad you always maintain your high spirits and never turn away from things you want to do with lame excuses. Love your enthusiasm! Good Luck!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home