Monday, February 20, 2006

Mom teaches me to cook!

Even though I have worked in restaurants before and I cook for myself, there is nothing like Mom's homemade lasaugna! She cooks a mean, meaty lasaugna with special cheeses that makes for one of my favorite meals. Her potato salad in the summer that we take to picinics in the park are also great! She makes a great noodle cassarole and a delicious stir fired Chinese veggie meal that I always enjoy. Sometimes her cooking experiments do not always come out as planned, but I eat them anyway when I go to visit her. My southern cousins, the Navajo; they say: Look to your mother for advice, but always listen to your father. I don't think dad ever cooked a meal on his own, other then to take it out of a can. So if you have a mom that can cook a great meal, you are truly blessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

in reply to your comment on my blog: beer costs about AU $5 (approx US $3.80) and i guess the toilet flushes the other way - all of the ones i've used just kind of spout water from all sides. something about water conservation. they're really into it.

11:33 PM  
Blogger windrago said...

It's spelled lasagna!!! Auuuch -- Americans ;-)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amok, so I can't spell Italian words like; lasagna. It's to die for, but it's not the end of the world.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home