Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sunshine


I created this image to represent Star1987A, the star that went supernova in the Southern Cross in April of 1987. It still shines on in my heart and mind, though it has become a pulsar stellar image on telescope. Even though it has been nearly 20 years, I remember the excitement I felt at watching this dying star give out its last light. It was part of a trinary star group (sort of appropriate for the Southern Cross), and it made me think about my own future demise. Will I go out with a bang, or will I go out with a whimper and not even be heard?

3 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Your artwork is fantastic. So is (only saw one of hers so far) your sweetheart's! =)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you vengelyne. I will post some more minatures that are done by my sweetheart. Soon to come, my latest creation.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Roob'n said...

Wonderful art! Thanks for sharing Sonny <:)

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home