Friday, January 20, 2006

I would like to be a teacher!

I would like to be a teacher. I saw a TV commercial some time ago, a child said he wanted to grow up to be a teacher. "Wouldn't you rather be a Doctor or a Lawyer?" "No!"-he said, "where would Doctor's and Lawyer's come from if not from teachers!" My elder brother is a teacher and he quotes me an old saying; "Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach! Those that can't teach, criticize!" I have done all I can to make this world a better place, now I think it is time for me to teach other's what I CAN DO! I am still interested in learning and the learning process. I have learned how to learn and now I wish to teach other's this valuable skill of learning. It is not about numbers or books, but rather it is learning about oneself! When I find myself and I am gathering my thoughts for the day, that is when I am most at peace.
May you make your dreams come true!
Sonny Shine

2 Comments:

Blogger Pop Fantastic said...

Good luck! And congratulations! It's exciting to begin a different path in life, especially one that sounds like you very much admire. I wish you all the best !

9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Susan; thanks for the encouragement! I believe I have found the online University with the classes I need to complete my degree.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home