Thursday, November 08, 2007

Daylight Savings Crime!

On your mark, get set...


...Stumble!

So the first week of study with the University of Phoenix online went well, better then I expected. A lot of old stuff I had forgotten got rehashed and refreshed in my memory. I learned the hard way that Arizona has a high disregard for Daylight Saving Time when I turned in one assignment at 11:40 PM and it was late because Phoenix time was 00:40 AM the next day! I got 10% of that assigment reduced in grade for being late. So now I turn in assignments in my morning study hours and do all my reading in my evening study time so that I can sleep on it, sort of digest the reading material by osmosis if you will. 15 of us classmates are divided into 3 study teams and we will prepare a final paper for the intro course via committee. My team has opted for the topic of the use of technology in cheating! Very apropo for an online class, wouldn't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home