Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mission aborted!


Well it seems I still have some learning to gain about women. Fang Zhu decided to cancel our relationship and I am now single and solitary once again. All my brother's and sister's are married and with children and they all think I have the perfect life, no wife to complicate my life. But having helped raise 26 nieces and nephews and knowing about the good times that my relations have had being married let's me know that the good times a couple has together outweighs the bad. I am going to finish my classes and get at least a certificate or diploma before I make any future plans about relationships.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saima said...

I'm so sorry, Sonny Shine! Why don't you try to find someone not so far away? And why those photo model types? What are you actually looking for?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ophelia my friend, all I did was post on AmericanSingles dot com thinking I might find a local gal that would date me once or twice before moving on to the next guy on her list. Even on that website the foreign women wrote to me and not the local ladies. What am I looking for? *sigh* someone who can take the place of my high school sweetheart whom I should have married 27 years ago!

5:07 AM  
Blogger windrago said...

Your brothers are correct. 50% of your life is the best that you can ask ! Unfortunaly they're also wrong for the other 50%.

Ophelia has a good point, just gliss over any girl that is interested on you when her VirtualEarth reports a distance from your town longer than 500 miles ;-)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home