Friday, March 24, 2006

Boycott Kinkos!

A**wipes at Kinkos let me stew for a whole week once they had initiated contact with me for hire. They let me think that it was a done deal, then they burst my bubble and told me I wasn't good enough for them because my UA was full of my meds. I got the news thursday afternoon and spent the rest of the day online with the job search engines. Today I got a call from one of the printing shops I applied with and landed an immediate interview. They want me to come back for a second interview with the "big" boss on monday. The general manager says he wants to recommend me for the position because of my experience. I could possibly start on tuesday or wednesday of next week, he says. It is a family type print shop with most of the employees having been with the company for 20 years or more. They print newspaper inserts and some of Seattle's area newspapers such as the UW Daily. This would be more to my liking then working for some stupid copy center that is too full of its own self importance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home