Sunday, March 11, 2007

Making a committment!

Well hello world! I am actually going to China! This is the engagement ring I had especially made for my lady love, Fahng Zhu. Three heart shaped stones; her birthstone, an alexanderite on the left, a larger Star sapphire in the middle, and my birthstone, a ruby, on the right! I could not afford a diamond, nor a natural alexanderite, so I had her birthstone grown in a lab from a seed crystal. It is still real alexanderite, and not synthetic. The Jeweller offered me a synthetic one cheap, but when compared to the lab grown one it looked so cheap and chinzy that I could not bear to give such a stone to the lady I wish to marry and be with for the rest of my life. This is but the beginning of a great big step forward in my life, and I will not look back. I have been through happy times and sad, mostly sad, but Fahng has brought joy into my life and I have always wanted to find the someone special in my life that I could share intimate moments and my inner self with. It will take some doing and a lot of government paperwork and time to get her a fiancee visa to come to America, but that will give me time to find a place for us to live and start a new life together. We wish to have children soon after marriage, but that too will take some advance planning and preparation. The future remains a blank page on an open book for us to write the history of our life together!

1 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

I see that you're a fool in love. Good...good. It's a sickness that will make you feel much complete and happy to keep pushing on the gears!

Congrats for the choice and the best pick from the nest ;-)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home