Friday, February 02, 2007

One month closer to China!



Here it is Feb. 2nd and I am one step closer to visiting Fang in China. I got my tourist visa approved and I am saving every cent I can for my visit. Every cent that is except for the $300 I am spending to have an artisan create a special engagement ring for her! This artist came into my print shop to have business cards made and I inquired into his services. I gave him my 1988 platinum dime and I got a nice, BIG diamond from my mother's collection of gemstones, along with a ruby(my birthstone), and a synthetic alexanderite(her birthstone). I chose a floral design to hold the gems, sort of in a triangle arrangement, in honor of her name meaning: Fragrance. My language lessons arrived in the mail on the 31st, and I started listening to them yesterday. March 29 cannot come soon enough for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home