Sunday, September 17, 2006

My new friend Anna.



This is Anna! She found one of my old profiles on a website for dating and decided to write to me. Not once, not twice, but many, many times. She lives in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, some 515 miles east of Moscow. I decided that it would be rude to ignore her emails and so I wrote to her. I tried to tell her that I am going back to college and I will be a poor college student for the next two years, but she says that is okay. She loves my artwork and thinks that we would be a good couple; she thinks I have a very artistic and creative soul. It is pleasant for me to think that someone loves me for my inner soul, so I keep writing to her. She works in government administration and is pretty good with her English skills. My Russian is improving with study and I have the idea in mind that a Russian woman would be a good partner for a Native American like me. Anna writes very romantic, sometimes almost erotic, letters and tells me of love between Russians and Athabascan Alaskan Indians like myself. I have many cousins in Alaska that are of Russian descent from the days when Russia thought that they owned Alaska. So I write to her in the hope that she will love me back. I hope she doesn't disappoint me and break my heart, and I suppose that if she still loves me after two years of college, then it is a real love. Time will tell.

4 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

oh man!! That's a pretty pretty, pretty woman!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jon Vickers said...

Never send any money. I have been to Yoshkar-Ola a few months back. My company has software engineers from this city. They have told me that many women make a full time living scamming American men on the internet. There is a big agency there called Virgina or something similar. I am not sure if 100% of thier operations are scamming, etc. My friends told me these girls work 8+ hours per day writing and contacting guys on the internet. Eventually they say they need $40 for a train or something like that.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jon Vickers said...

Hey, I was just giving a heads up, there are some good girls in Russia that do really want to get out and to the US. The oppotunities for woman in Russia are much lower than in the US. If you end up going to Yoshkar do this.

Fly into Moscow. Take the overnight train from Moscow to Yoshkar. Don't attempt to fly to Kazan it is a waste of energy and time. The drive from Kazan to Yoshkar is well over an hour. I stayed at the Pharon hotel. It is nice and comfortable, very new.

Good luck Sonny.

9:44 AM  
Blogger andison said...

hi anna, how are you, good look from switzerland andreas

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home