Friday, March 31, 2006

I have to quit being lazy!


I am soooo lazy when it comes to my art. I still haven't finished that Man or Myth picture from several posts ago. I made a deal with myself to buy myself a six pack on Sunday if I had it finished by then. I have to have it finished by then because this will be my last free weekend, I start a new job on Monday. I know, I know, you're probably thinking; What's with this guy, he changes jobs more often then most American's change spouses! But I really have to finish the piece. I only do two or three, sometimes four pieces a year, but I've been doing it for 26 years now and I have built up quite a collection. One year I was exceptionally industrious and finished a 17 page illustrated children's book in less then a month, but now I can't seem to find a publisher for it. Maybe if I were to fake my death, then all my art would suddenly become valuable collector's items. Here's a collage I made to show my girlfriend some of my better designs, I hope you will enjoy it too!

1 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

I proud to say that in my life I met a real American Indian artist. The one that you gave to us last time is in the best spot of the house!

You rock men and yes you're lazy but that's ok too -- Once you get married the laziness will disappear fro one day to another. :-)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home