Thursday, April 27, 2006

Changing jobs.

My friend Mario says I have a unique way of reinventing myself by changing jobs often. I've felt the need to settle down to one job for a while, but I never found the company to work for as yet. Now I have found another printing job with a newspaper publishing company here in Seattle. This was my first week with them and I am dead tired and sore in the back from using muscles I didn't know I had! I went into work today, thinking that I might have to find other work. But as it turns out, only monday and tuesday are super busy days. The rest of the week is busy too, but not to the point of exhaustion. Tuesday's 12 hour shift made it necessary to sleep on a hotpad. I suppose I shall get used to the long days on Tuesdays once I build up strength in my lower back. $17 an hour is every reason to suffer a little for a decent job. I'm not in photocopy or advertising anymore and so I don't have to lie a lot to hype another product or service that you don't really need, and that makes me feel better. I probably won't be blogging as much until I get used to the very early morning hours at work. I come home and eat, drink beer, check my email, shower and then go straight to bed. In fact it is 9:00 right now and time to call it a night. Goodnight cyberspace!

1 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

How I couldn't agree at that my friend!

There are plenty of jobs out there, unfortunately only a banch of that plenty fits for the 90% of the US people...

Don't give up my friend, keep digging and reiventing yourself, Odessa is coming ;-)

-- mario in {defacing} art, amok

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home