Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Chief!

My dad, the Chief, is not feeling well. He has been in and out of the hospital several times this week. It seems to be the case that his meds are making him sick. He takes cumadin to thin his blood to make his blood pressure normal. But the cumadin worked excessivley and thinned his blood too much. Now we have to take him to a Nursing Home for a week while the Doctors try out new medicines for him. He is just one mile away in this Nursing Home, so Mom and I visit him every day. He survived WWII fighting Hitler, and he survived 40 years of fighting fires, so I hope he will survive this latest challenge.

In other news, Mario, I have to reinvent my job scene once again. My boss couldn't pay us and I did not get a paycheck this last friday. I don't work for free. It's called work because you get paid for it. If it was fun, we would call it play and do it for free. So once again I am online to search for a career type job this time, I am not going to waste my time searching for just any job. Maybe I ought to give up my career in printing and go back to school to study electronics. That is what I would really like to do. May the Force be with you!

1 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

I wish the best and the greatest things for the dad!!

About the job? You're the real master!!! :-)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home