Saturday, May 06, 2006

I have bad luck with jobs!

I'm going to look for a new job! I know, I know, I just got this one, but I need a safer job. The pressman was moving a 1000 pound roll of paper and dropped it off the forklift. It rolled over my foot and I think it broke my big toe! I feel no pain and I think that is because it damaged a nerve. Labor and Industries will pay me for the month that it takes to recover, but I'm not going back to that place for work ever again. That 1000 pound roll of paper could have killed me! I am desperate for a decent job that will pay me a living wage, without the dangers of killing me. Nor do I want to work at a back-breaking job that requires a lot of overtime. I'm not a young man anymore and I want to be treated with respect on the job. Is that too much to ask? Ela, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. Mario, are we still on for pizza this summer? Maggs, I miss you and your friends, I guess that is my fault for not stopping by because I was busy with work. I should not have to kill myself with work in order to make a living! Talk to me Nidhi!

Sonny Shine

2 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

Oh man! 1000p it's a big beast!!

I sent you an invite for the pizza open season 2 weeks ago, but you haven't replied. I thought you were out of the town!!!

in the meanwhile register yourself for the next time ;-)

http://foreverpizza.kywix.com

as soon the sun will be back, the oven will be turned on again ;-)

stay out from the big rolls!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Saima said...

Don't kill yourself with work ...it's not worth that. But you're worth much. Hope you find a good job!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home