Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dedicated to Li!

Hi Li, that's right, this blog is dedicated to you, my favorite reader!
I'm sorry I missed the Seattle FilmWorks reunion, it would have been fun. I don't mean to ignore you, I was just too busy with my new jobs. When I don't have a job,I work for one of my brother's construction companies. My dad, the Chief, is getting better. He is out of the hospital now and in a nearby nursing home where we can all go visit him daily. He likes his new wheelchair and he zips around the nursing home like a race car driver! But he wants to come home. I think he is having memories of WWII because he thinks of being in the nursing home like it was a German POW camp. Actually he was never captured and he served in the Italian campain, but that nursing home business can be quite restraining. I got some food in me like I said I would, just a McDonalds burger(YUK), but food anyway. You should definetaly rent the movie: Amelie. That Audrey Tautou is just the cutest little button ever. Amelie won the best foreign film oscar when it first came out. Audrey has been in many films since then and I will have to go see The DaVinci Code myself, because I want to be able to say that I have seen all her movies. Plus I have seen all of Tom Hank's movies too! I am glad that I got your printer to work again because it is a great little printer and you can use a refill kit for the ink. The Lexmark I got my mother and the one I have, do not have refill kits available for them. $35 bucks for ink each time we run out of ink is very expensive, not to mention the same price for color ink that doesn't last as long as black ink. I have tried cybersex recently and I do not recommend it, it is too expensive, a magazine would have been cheaper! That and the fact that it made me feel like I was cheating on Elena, my girlfriend. I will find a good job sooner or later and go visit Elena in Odessa. In the meantime I am using my computer to study my Russian language lessons. I'll talk to you later! Bye!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Saima said...

Greetings from me too! I'm glad your dad is better now. Sorry, I haven't been around for a while but now I have more time because I got sick leave.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home