Wednesday, July 12, 2006

C Dnem Razhdeneya!

That's my Russian language study phrase for today. It means: Happy Birthday! Today is my birthday, July 12, 1962. I am posting this at night because today we had a fierce windstorm and I was without power most of the day. It makes me realize how dependent we are on electricity and modern technology. Maybe only the Amish have got the right idea with their avoiding technology. But I am going back to school to study Electrical Engineering and finish this degree that I started 20 years ago when I was in the Air Force anyway. I am sooooo tired of printing that I no longer consider it a worthwhile career and I don't even want a summer job doing it. I would rather work in a restaurant this summer, washing dishes if I have to, rather then go back to print and photocopy! Anyway, now that the power is back on it's time to PARTY!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roob'n said...

Happy Birthday! :)

I posted a Comment (on your March "RoadKill" post) explaining my AWOL. :)

Keep on with the good! :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Saima said...

Happy Birthday,Sonny!

(I'm so sorry about your relationship)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home