Saturday, June 24, 2006

Back to school!

I am definetely going to finish my education even if it kills me! I signed up with a local college to finish my Electrical Engineering degree that I started in the Air Force. Printing sucks! I have never gotten the big break in printing and the jobs don't last. My cousin is an Electrician and he now already owns his own house. Cousin John says he will tutor me and help me get good grades. I decided I need an education to obtain a better career if I am ever going to find a wife, settle down and raise a family. Now that Elena has decided to end our relationship and stopped writing to me I can use my savings for college. I am eligable for full financial aid, so money is not a problem. Ela I will take your advice and look for a nice gal closer to home, but not until I finish my degree. My brother Jim always told me there are two types of people in the world: those with degrees and those without. He says that statistics show that a person with a degree earns on the average 30% more than a person without a degree. It will take me two years to finish my education, less time if I also take classes in the summer, but it will be worth it. So for now just call me "College boy!"

2 Comments:

Blogger windrago said...

hey college boy, I have heard this "music" from you several times. Kam'on -- Go for it and don't look back. Better, don't look on yourside, up, down, back. Just do it. An education is the best key for a better life and then a career ;-)

I like this nickname, colleage boy hhihhiihih

11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amok, I keep singing the same song and dance cause this is the only music I know! Teach me a new song oh wise one and I will play new music for you! Start with something simple, like how to make Pizza! The only thing I know about pizza is how to deliver it to your doorstep. This college boy is in need of some serious training. ;)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home