Monday, June 26, 2006

Lobster thermidor anyone?

The lobster thermidor is me! I got stuck in yesterday's sunny Sunday 88 degree Seattle weather for an hour and now I really am a red Indian! I practically glow in the dark I am sooooo red. I may be half Native American, but my skin thinks it's a redheaded Irish white boy. If my digicam wasn't broken I would include a picture, but I wouldn't want to gross anyone out. When someone asks me if it hurts, I tell them: believe me, it's alot more painful then it looks! I have to apply aloe vera juice every hour and in the half hour in-between I apply raw potato mush. The sun was soooo hot yesterday that even my lips got burnt! Today, Monday, is suppose to get even hotter! So I am going to go window shopping at the Mall and stay indoors in a nice air conditioned atmosphere. Whoever said that people in Seattle don't tan, they rust, was way wrong!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kass said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hang in there because it CAN get tough, but like you said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and there are periods of ease. Hold onto Christ and He will help you through.

I wish you all the best as well. :)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home